Since you are here, I assume you are looking for Viber phone App on your laptop or desktop computer. However, you might be wondering if there is a version of Viber for PC. Let me break this news to you that Viber has not released a version of their app yet, although they seem to be working on the PC version of Viber. However, it is possible to use Viber on Computer PCs and Mac.
How to Download Viber For PC
Downloading Viber on a PC/laptop is very easy, thanks to the android emulators. Companies such as Bluestacks and Youwave have advanced the basic android emulator and this has made it so much easier for others to download android apps for PCs. However, there are a lot of errors, such as Bluestacks sound and graphics errors, that make it difficult to use Viber as a complete working app for PCs.
However, I am going to show you how to download Viber on a PC. Follow all my steps and I promise you will have fully working Viber app on your laptop – both PCs and Macs.
[box type=”warning” align=”aligncenter” ]Before you go on and download Viber for PC, I highly recommend downloading a FREE backup software such as My PC Backup.[/box]
- The very first step is to download the maps galaxy software. I have done some experiments myself and this is equally important step and should not be skipped. Luckily, the software you need to download is a free one.
- The next step is to install the Paltalk software you just downloaded, and try making a test call. Call the default contact if you will. If you get your Mic to work with this software, it will work with Viber as well.
- Once, you have the video chat software Paltalk working, go ahead and download the android emulator. It is available for both Mac and PCs.[tabs type=”horizontal”][tabs_head][tab_title]Download for Windows PC[/tab_title][tab_title]Download for Mac[/tab_title][/tabs_head][tab][button color=”white” size=”big” link=”http://www.viberforpc.org/download/bluestackswin” target=”blank” ]Download Emulator for Windows[/button][/tab][tab][button color=”white” size=”big” link=”http://www.viberforpc.org/download/bluestacksmac” target=”blank” ]Download Bluestacks for Mac[/button][/tab][/tabs]
- Once you have installed Bluestacks, it will add a folder named Android Apps – If you are using Mac you will see it in your Dock. If you are using Windows, you will see it on Desktop.
- Open Bluestacks android emulator. If you are using Windows, go to search and search for Viber. If you are on Mac, you can find a good tutorial on how to download Viber for Mac here. You will have to install Viber via going to a website for Mac, so I recommend you watch the Video tutorial.
- Find Viber and install it.
- You will need to setup Viber as you would on a smartphone. Just follow on-screen instructions and you will be fine. If you do not get the SMS from Viber to activate Viber software, you should try the calling option to get your Viber activation code and it will work without fail.
With these steps, you should be able to get Viber on your PC with fair ease. If you do not get Viber installed using these steps or if you are stuck somewhere, just let me know and I will help you getting it working on your PC or Mac. Just mention what OS are you using when you leave the comment.