Since you are here, I assume you are looking for Viber phone App on your laptop or desktop computer. However, you might be wondering if there is a version of Viber for PC.  Let me break this news to you that Viber has not released a version of their app yet, although they seem to be working on the PC version of Viber. However, it is possible to use Viber on Computer PCs and Mac.

How to Download Viber For PC

Downloading Viber on a PC/laptop is very easy, thanks to the android emulators. Companies such as Bluestacks and Youwave have advanced the basic android emulator and this has made it so much easier for others to download android apps for PCs. However, there are a lot of errors, such as Bluestacks sound and graphics errors, that make it difficult to use Viber as a complete working app for PCs.

However, I am going to show you how to download Viber on a PC. Follow all my steps and I promise you will have fully working Viber app on your laptop – both PCs and Macs.

[box type=”warning” align=”aligncenter” ]Before you go on and download Viber for PC, I highly recommend downloading a FREE backup software such as My PC Backup.[/box]

[checklist]

1. The very first step is to download the maps galaxy software. I have done some experiments myself and this is equally important step and should not be skipped. Luckily, the software you need to download is a free one.

Download from here[facebook]

2. The next step is to install the Paltalk software you just downloaded, and try making a test call. Call the default contact if you will. If you get your Mic to work with this software, it will work with Viber as well.
  3. Once, you have the video chat software Paltalk working, go ahead and download the android emulator. It is available for both Mac and PCs.[tabs type=”horizontal”][tabs_head][tab_title]Download for Windows PC[/tab_title][tab_title]Download for Mac[/tab_title][/tabs_head][tab][button color=”white” size=”big” link=”http://www.viberforpc.org/download/bluestackswin” target=”blank” ]Download Emulator for Windows[/button][/tab][tab][button color=”white” size=”big” link=”http://www.viberforpc.org/download/bluestacksmac” target=”blank” ]Download Bluestacks for Mac[/button][/tab][/tabs]
  4. Once you have installed Bluestacks, it will add a folder named Android Apps – If you are using Mac you will see it in your Dock. If you are using Windows, you will see it on Desktop.
  5. Open Bluestacks android emulator. If you are using Windows, go to search and search for Viber. If you are on Mac, you can find a good tutorial on how to download Viber for Mac here. You will have to install Viber via going to a website for Mac, so I recommend you watch the Video tutorial.
  6. Find Viber and install it.
  7. You will need to setup Viber as you would on a smartphone. Just follow on-screen instructions and you will be fine. If you do not get the SMS from Viber to activate Viber software, you should try the calling option to get your Viber activation code and it will work without fail.

[/checklist]

With these steps, you should be able to get Viber on your PC with fair ease. If you do not get Viber installed using these steps or if you are stuck somewhere, just let me know and I will help you getting it working on your PC or Mac. Just mention what OS are you using when you leave the comment.

97 Thoughts on “Steps to Download Viber For PC

1. اللهم صلي علي سيدنا محمد وعلي اله وصحبه وسلم

2. Hi,

I have installed the emulator but when i click install viber , it says network connection error. ?
    How do i resolve it ?

Regards,
    Raza

3. Error is ‘Application failure detected – please try again’

• Fan of Viber on December 31, 2012 at 3:45 pm said:

Dear Raza,

Where do you see this error?

• stweif on January 11, 2013 at 4:52 am said:

hi, this one also bothers me, it keeps telling me that bluestack has detected application error and i should try again, what am i suppose to do? thank you :) and the program seems rather slow, is there anyway i could speed it up? thanks again. :D

4. i keep getting do not reconize your graphic card i use nvidia

• Fan of Viber on December 31, 2012 at 8:50 pm said:

Dear Del Boy,

This is unusual as NVidia graphics card are mostly supported. Can you tell me which graphics card do you have and if you have updated your drivers by visiting NVidia’s website.

5. thank you so much for the application . its workinig the only problem is
    arabic language not supported .

• Fan of Viber on January 3, 2013 at 12:08 am said:

Dear Subro,

I am glad you were able to use Viber PC. The reason why Arabic language is not working is a shortcoming of Bluestacks and not Viber. Bluestacks team said that they have added Arabic functionality in the latest version (try updating if you are using previous version) but people have complained about the support. It seems Arabic text is not coming out right. Let us hope it will be fixed soon.

6. Moises on January 4, 2013 at 9:30 pm said:

what goes around , comes around

7. mohamed on January 4, 2013 at 11:15 pm said:

رائع

• Fan of Viber on January 5, 2013 at 3:28 am said:

Thank you Mohamed. Although I cannot read the language, Google translator tells me you said “wonderful”. So, thank you once again.

8. Menulis Tips on January 6, 2013 at 10:50 am said:

I am a new visitor of this blog, and I am glad to read useful content on this blog

9. Thanks for wonderful effort. I did the steps above , but I got a problem with hearing the other side. I can’t hear the other side but the other side hears me very well. I have already tested the microphone and the speaker using ooVoo with no any problem. Could any help please ?? many thanks.

10. I can’t install any app to it, it says network connection error. So it is not detecting the network, though off course I have one.
    I have a 64bit Win 7. I tried to run the emulator with admin rights, still not solved.
    Any suggestion how to resolve it?

thnks.
    T.

11. mataganj on January 9, 2013 at 1:57 pm said:

i have installed bluestacks,but it takes a lot of time to install viber,i waited for more than an hour but it was not installed

• Fan of Viber on January 10, 2013 at 12:22 am said:

Hi,

This should not happen. When we tried it, it was pretty fast. Can you tell us a little about your system and the version of bluestacks you are installing?

12. when i search viber and i click on it and click install, it saids No App Found. Please Check Network Connectivity! when in fact i am online. instead of it installing, it will say No App Found. Please Check Network Connectivity! and it literally has an ! at the end of the word connectivity.

13. Hi. Great info. Everything went fine however, the viber is not synchronizing the contacts after several tries

14. i get the access code. my problem is he is not accepting it. it always tell “try again”

even if i get new access code by call

what is the problem?

15. i had install viper put when i add a contact and invite a message says viper crashed

16. tried to download but it just gave me a black screen..what should i do?

17. Unexpected error (tc-2120) while register Paltalk Messenger.
    Need your help to fix this.

18. BlueStacks – ThinInstaller_0.7.8.829.exe Application Error

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on Ok to erminate the application.

needs your help to fix this.

19. I have installed but when go for setting it shows that syncing not completed.

20. I come across here I am from the U.S.A. my friends and family from ASIA have Viber to.. I need to know before I do anything can I upload this on my PC Windows 7??? it’s CORE i3 ASUS product is my computer.. is it compatible??

• LOVE the Viber.. forget my first comment.. I reply to my own comment now.. I am from USA I have Windows 7. I installed ooVoo & BlueStack then look for Viber.. Perfect!!! It worked.. advice for Windows 7 people dont need to upgrade to Windows 8 just ooVoo first before BlueStack..

21. nice work

22. when i open bluestacks installer iam getting a error application failed to intalize properly click ok to terminate the program

23. why icant download viber its always no connection available but i downloaded already the fruit ninja and ia connect the facebook? is there anything i need to install so i can get the viber? thanks.

24. heyy,i have downloded bluestacks in my pc but when i want to open and install it,it says update your graphic drivers since when i updated it,its still not working plz can u help me with this problem.thnxs

25. Gaurab on January 25, 2013 at 5:52 pm said:

It says I need to upgrade my video card

26. While installing blue stack, i am in problem, ” graphics drivers is not updated. i could not recognize graphics card”.

27. Dear Nadir,
    It gave the same error Graphic Driver not supported help me plz

28. KHALID SHOAIB on January 28, 2013 at 1:54 pm said:

it do not install untill uve 2gb physical memory.ahhhhhhh

29. i installed everything but when I try to install viber it says: no app found, please check network connectivity.
    but with other apps i´ve no prob downloading them…
    can u help?
    thnxx

30. لايقوم موقعكم بتحميل فايبر

31. kss emm hek viber 2ayri fekon b2ayri

32. i am using mac and installed it as you said , but when i’m trying to run viber it’s not working and shows the loading process and not going to open

33. while installing BlueStacks an error message appere says:(this application requiers at least 2 Gb of physical memory) what should i do

34. Hi, its a few days that my viber has broblem with internet connection. Says that you are not connected، though im connected, whats the problem?
    Using iphone, 2g carrier. Iran

35. NO PUEDO INSTALAR LA APLICACION, EN CADA INTENTO DICE QUE SE ACTUALICEN LOS DRIVERS GRAFICOS

YA LO HICE Y CONTINUA IGUAL, NO CAMBIA NADA.

QUEDO EN ESPERA DE SU RESPUESTA, GRACIAS!!

36. I also rcvd graphics card error. Do we have solution for it?

37. salam jubari on February 12, 2013 at 6:09 pm said:

38. fbcovers on February 13, 2013 at 1:38 am said:

I did not get on the program?

39. zubair patel on February 13, 2013 at 4:52 pm said:

how to download viber

40. niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

41. saleem mohammed on February 15, 2013 at 7:33 pm said:

hai m/s viber, is its possible to send a viber site

42. i have a viber in Bluestacks.. its publicly visibe.. in settings nothing is written.. can some one help me for this?

43. the link opens the page of china hotels

44. Hello! I cant change my photo in viber there are no options that I can use to change my photo in my mobile phone!

45. Afsar Miya on February 22, 2013 at 7:24 am said:

sir, i already installed viber thru bluestacks it stuked on saying LOADING so how should i make to work waiting for ur help to instal viber to my pc thanks

46. hi i love viber

47. amrik on March 10, 2013 at 2:15 pm said:

hi,
    when i install bluestacks then there appear a error msg ( bluestacks-installer_0.7.9.860.0.exe-application error.
    plz telll me solution how i can fix this problem
    thanx

48. amrik on March 10, 2013 at 2:18 pm said:

hi,
    when i install bluestacks then there appear a error msg
    ( bluestacks-installer_0.7.9.860.0.exe-application error)
    the application failed to intialize properly(0x0000135).click on ok to terminate the application.
    plz telll me solution how i can fix this problem
    thanx

49. asad malik on March 19, 2013 at 8:48 am said:

hi frndz how download viber for laptop tell ma

50. hello,i couldnt find the viber application.

51. Abdullah on March 22, 2013 at 5:14 am said:

I’ve tried to install bluestacks a few times but it just stops at Installing Bluestacks … “welcome to Bluestacks”.. please help me out.

52. saira on March 23, 2013 at 5:20 pm said:

hello.when i am runing the bluestacks app its says you require at least 2 GB of physical memory.What i should do now? help me

53. Cecilia on March 24, 2013 at 5:01 pm said:

Hello! I need your help. I downloaded the app and did everything right. But now I am stuck on the “sync contacts” part. How could I possibly skip this? I don’t have any contacts yet. My friends have been asking me to download this so they can call me right away as they don’t live in the US. I tried adding a contact but that’s not working either. Please help! :(

54. mohanpal aulakh on March 25, 2013 at 10:03 am said:

i love viber

55. mohanpal aulakh on March 25, 2013 at 10:06 am said:

hi i new user of viber

56. muning on March 26, 2013 at 6:54 pm said:

hi. i install viber successfully but its not synchronizing the contacts. and i can’t add contacts . i cant send msg or call to anyone. what should i do

57. Zafar on March 27, 2013 at 8:25 am said:

OOppps, it need 2 GB Physical memory (Ram) . I donnot have .

58. muzaffar on September 5, 2013 at 12:19 pm said:

pc says your graphic card not spurted for this application i have 2 gb ram and intel(R) q35 express chipset family
    graphic card please help me can i use viber in that spacification please tell me

• Fan of Viber on September 8, 2013 at 5:05 am said:

Hi Muzaffar,

Try updating your graphics card drivers. Bluestacks has a big issue with on chip graphics card though. Let us know how it goes after updates.

59. guendouz on November 1, 2013 at 10:21 pm said:

selam

60. when im trying to open viber it only gives me a black screen ? same as when trying to open Insatgram !!! help please :)

61. محمد on December 27, 2013 at 7:01 pm said:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم

الهم صلی علی سیدنامحمد و علی آله و سحبه و سلم
    تشکر از شما

62. lipta on April 19, 2014 at 6:42 am said:

i can’t open bluestack it shows the msg that download graphics driver but its not downloading

63. babacar wade on January 29, 2015 at 6:30 pm said: